What do we do?
- Organise Ludlow Local Produce Market in Castle Square on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Promote and support local food and drink producers and shops and businesses that sell or use locally sourced materials in their products or meals.
- Teach cookery classes at local schools or community venues using a mobile kitchen trailer.
- Re-connect people with the land through farm visits and re-skilling local communities in growing and cooking their own food.
- Reduce our environmental impact by selling compostable jute shopping bags and cutting down on packaging and food miles.